Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Welcome to Jesusland

Red states are being ridiculed by blue states in the wake of G.W. Bush's second win. The shrill voices of the losers have gone into uncharted territory as they refer condescendingly to the red states as "Jesusland." They are claiming moral and intellectual superiority in order to anesthetize the stinging wounds of losing to a man they consider an idiot, no doubt voted into office by millions of people who are ignorant at best, imbecilic at worst. The blue states have gotten busy disparaging the red states for being rednecks, cowboys, Jesus freaks, simple minded, blissfully ignorant, haters, bigots and generally too stupid to understand the subtleties of the international community and the nuances of silver tongued politicians like John Kerry.

I wish to remind those arrogant losers that without the Jesus freaks this country wouldn't exist. I wish to remind those arrogant losers that without the rednecks and the cowboys this country wouldn't exist. I wish remind those arrogant losers that if it weren't for the simple minded conviction that this country's needs must outweigh the needs of the international community then this nation would long ago have slipped into the impotence and irrelevance of the UN. I would remind those arrogant losers that the men and women in the desert of Iraq and the mountains of Afghanistan usually fall into the red state category.

If the blue states have their way, today or tomorrow or 10 years from now, they will make America in their image and it will not be a place I want to live because I believe in Jesus and I believe that the our nation is superior to any other and I believe that cowboys made this nation great. Oh yeah... I cannot understand the "nuance" of John Kerry, either. Where I come from, we refer to Kerry's "nuance" as bald-faced lies.

No comments: