Friday, November 12, 2004

One legged man wins butt-kicking contest

The time to write has been extremely thin lately. I've been working on a couple of projects at the office that are high profile, high value initiatives and have the attention of my bosses. I've been working on completing the sale of our house and the purchase of another house and all the "administrivia" that goes with each. It's been hectic.

Now, the close on our sale is scheduled for Monday. The close on our buy is scheduled for Tuesday. Sometime next week the people who buy our house are surely going to want us to get out of it so they can move into it. I'm still not sure when or how that's going to happen.

The divine Mrs. L and I are planning to load most of the contents of our house onto a truck tomorrow and Sunday. It's the perfect (sarcasm) weekend for moving... all our friends are out of town and the weather is supposed to be just above freezing with a 50% chance of rain. Yee haw.

I need to find out about having a fence built for Maggie, our dog pound treasure... I need to call about the truck... I need to talk to the seller...

Gotta go.

No comments: