Saturday, August 25, 2007

Like Riding a Bike?

Well, I'm "picking up the pen" after a lengthy hiatus and I'm hopeful that I'll find some viable, creative spark still brightly burning in the shallow bowl that is my brain.

I've found that I missed this outlet. I've got plenty of work to do, even now on a Saturday, a substantial portion of the garage is occupied by junk, my '66 Scout languishes outside, the divine Mrs. L and I are going to buy a faucet for the kitchen (which I will have to install) and my storage shed needs, to borrow a phrase from the computing world, to be defragged. I guess I've got a writing itch and policy statements and business email aren't scratching it.

So, over the next week or two I'll be trying to find ways to sneak in a little blogging between the job, the family, the housework, the start of a new school year, my extensive social calendar, appointments with my hairdresser and the upcoming hunting seasons.

No comments: